ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA :
1. 50% marks in B.Ed, BA.B.Ed, B.Sc.B.Ed, B.EL.ED from any UGC & NCTE apporved university.
2. D.EL.ED, D.Ed (with under graduate degree with 50% marks)
Rs. 42,800/- First year
Rs. 42,800/- Second year
ADMISSION PROCESS :
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit 2 sets of requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. We do the due deligence. After complete scrutiny of the documentation given by the students, we give admission conformation there and then.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- 1. Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet with 50% marks.
- 2. Copy of all three years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of graduation)
- 3. Copy of all two years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of post graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of post graduation)
- 4. Orignial Migration certificate from last attending university.
- 5. 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- 6. Character certificate ( Optional)
- 6. Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- 6. Copy of Adhar Card
- 6. Complete filled in form
Here are some important subjects present in the M.Ed. program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Psychology of Learning and development
- Historical, Political and Economic foundations of Education
- Education Studies
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
- Communication and Expository Writing
- Self Development
- Philosophical Foundations of Education
- Sociological foundations of Education
- Curriculum Studies
- Pre-Service & Inservice Teacher Education
- Internship : Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II,Three Weeks)
- Academic Writing
- Specialization course 1
- Specialization course 2
- Advance Educational Research
- Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
- Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
There are 3 More Specialization students' need to study in 4th semester course 1, course 2 and course 3 specialization
Joining Venkteshwara College gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES :
The main aim of M.Ed. course is to help and individual to become technically efficient and skilled. It involves comprehensive study and rigorus review of topics related to both curriculum instruction and development, counseling and education administration.
After completing M.Ed program, successful candidates may work on administrative post like Head Master, Head mistress , Head of the Department, Vice-Principal and Principal and they are absorbed in the following areas
In the above mentioned work setups, M.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –