ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA :
1. The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in Senior Secondary (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or its equivalent examination with five subjects including passed English as one of the subject.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at Senior Secondary (10+2) level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates.
4. Matric with Hindi/ Sanskrit
Rs. 25,800/- First year
Rs. 25,800/- Second year
ADMISSION PROCESS :
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit the requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. The Merit List will be prepared purely on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination stream-wise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) and distribution of seats in each institute will be as under :-
Stream-wise % of seats allotted :-
- 1. 15% seats are reserve for outside Haryana candidates. If the seats of outside Haryana remain vacant then these seats will convert in open category.
- 2. If the seats in Science stream remain vacant, these will be converted into Commerce Stream and vice versa.
- 3. If in all three- stream (Science, Commerce and Vocational Education) seats remain Vacant, these will be converted into Arts stream seats.
- 4. The detail of Institution wise seats is available on SCERT Haryana, Gurugram website SCERT Haryana
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
Here are some important subjects present in the D.Ed. academic program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science Education
It is evident from the above list that D.Ed. academic program boasts a holistic mixture of educational technology, teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge.
Joining Venkteshwara College gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES :
The main aim of D.Ed. course is to enhance and develop the Nation’s elementary teacher workforce. D.Ed. course churns out skilled and qualified elementary education teachers each year.
After completing Diploma in Education course, successful candidates may work as elementary level teachers at educational institutes. They may find work at institutes imparting elementary level education, like –
In the above mentioned work setups, D.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –