ELIGIBILITY & DURATION CRITERIA :
The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana and outside Haryana.
2. Candidates with at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation from any UGC approved University.
3. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in minimum qualifying marks at graduation level for Scheduled Castes (SC), Backward Classes (BC) and Differently abled candidates of Haryana Only.
Rs. 48,090/- First year
Rs. 48,090/- Second year
ADMISSION PROCESS :
Student has to visit our Front Office Desk.
Fill in the Form, and deposit 2 sets of requisite documentation along with 6 photographs with each set. We do the due deligence. After complete scrutiny of the documentation given by the students, we give admission conformation there and then.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :-
2 sets of documentation, should be duly signed/ self attested by the candidate.
- 1. Copy of 10th and 12th certificate and marksheet with 50% marks.
- 2. Copy of all three years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of graduation)
- 3. Copy of all two years markcards or final year consolidated marksheet of post graduation (if admission is taken on the basis of post graduation)
- 4. Orignial Migration certificate from last attending university.
- 5. 6 Passport size photograph with each set
- 6. Character certificate ( Optional)
- 6. Rupess 10/- blank stamp paper (Non-Judicial)
- 6. Copy of Adhar Card
- 6. Complete filled in form
Here are some important subjects present in the D.Ed. academic program. This list will give you a basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint :-
- Child Development and Learning
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- English Language Teaching
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- Art Education
- Physical Education
- Social Science Teaching
- General Science Education
It is evident from the above list that D.Ed. academic program boasts a holistic mixture of educational technology, teaching skills and subject-wise knowledge.
Joining Venkteshwara College gives ample benefits to the students. Some of the benefits are given as under.
CAREER PROSPECTS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES :
The main aim of B.Ed. course is to enhance and develop the Nation’s elementary teacher workforce. B.Ed. course churns out skilled and qualified elementary education teachers each year.
After completing Bachelors in Education course, successful candidates may work as TGT level teachers at Schools & educational institutes. They may find work at institutes imparting 10th grade level education teacher in the areas, like –
In the above mentioned work setups, B.Ed. professionals may undertake roles such as –